Home About Me DPhotography Inspiration Favorites Contact

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Martha, Martha, Martha...

I don't care what anyone says - I LOVE MARTHA STEWART! I think she (or her employees) have the BEST ideas ever! I subscribe to two of her magazines - Living and Real Simple and read them over and over and over. Yes, she is a bit strange... yes, she went to jail... yes, she probably doesn't make up half the things in her magazine - but get over it!

She had some fun fourth of July decorations online that I made for our celebration this year. Both sets of parents came to Fort Worth to celebrate with us... we had the best time this weekend!

Here are some pics of my martha arts and crafts...


This is the fourth of july banner I made...


These are the patriotic flags we put in JC's yummy burgers...



After we ate some yummy burgers we played a fun game of Catch Phrase... it was so entertaining to watch the parents figure out how to play this game... they finally got the hang of it and did pretty good. After games we went to watch fireworks... here are some pics from before the fireworks started.


The boys playing football... the dads were so sore the next day!




Me and my Momma


Becca and her Momma ( my sister and mother in law)



Coming next.... Crews & Fletcher Family Pictures! Get excited!

1 comment:

Mary said...

y'all are all too cute!