Home About Me DPhotography Inspiration Favorites Contact

Sunday, June 15, 2008

So proud of him...

I am so proud of my husband...he has been non stop studying for the boards...and (thank God) its ALMOST over. On Wednesday he will take his last boards exam (for now...) and we cant wait to be able to see each other after his test is done. We see about 30 mins of each other each day for dinner and then he is off to his studying.

One day I came home from work, walked into his office to say hi... and this is what I found...




My first reaction was about how many holes were in the wall... my heart started beating fast and my OCD kicked in... then I realized that this was his way of studying... and that I couldnt get mad at him for pushing 1,000 tacks into the wall.

I couldnt imagine spending my days studying non stop...but I am so thankful for his dedication and the passion that he has for medicine. He is going to make an amazing Dr. one day!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

wow! i cannot even tell you how impressed i am with that wall o' notes! amazing! you're right, he'll be a great dr. one day- one that will get me medicine when i need it :)

Danielle said...

That is the famous wall you have been talking about!
Way 2 GO JC!